sábado, 13 de junio de 2009

Lauren Conrad: More Television, Please


She may have left The Hills, but that doesn't mean Lauren Conrad is done with television.
The former MTV darling tells me she's determined to get her debut novel, L.A. Candy, adapted for the small screen.
"It’s one of my hopes," said Conrad, who will hold court tonight at her book party at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills. "We're going to start working on that when I get back from my book tour."
She also may be working on another reality show. She refused to hear any pitches after the cameras stopped rolling on her last season of The Hills, but now…
"I actually asked not to hear them," she said. "I said, 'Don't tell me anything.' So problem solved, and I got to enjoy some time away. But my two months is up now."
And she's also not giving up her fashion collection. "I have my line at Kohl's but I'm also working on putting back together my original line," she said. "I want to change it up, working on a new name…"
One thing you're likely not catch her doing? Checking out Kristin Cavallari's debut on The Hills. "I probably won't watch it," Conrad said. "I'm not a huge TV person."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario